Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finished Booties, And a Sad Story

Well, I finished the booties, and took them into the office. Great reaction from all who saw [I'll try to find the pic of the completed booties to show]

They were darling, should have not bothered to send them to my ungrateful son, but saved them for the county fair entry.

Wrapped them nicely, sent them in a box with other assorted baby items, and a note, saying "let me know when you get this box" and also "please take a pic of Baby Kai in the booties"
And I sent an email with the tracking number, saying "Let me know when you get this box"

I NEVER got an answer - not even a brief email saying "we got the freaking box, and the stuff is really appreciated". And you all know how freaking easy it is to hit a "reply" button
I've not yet gotten a "Thank You"
I've not yet gotten a pic of Baby Kai with the booties on.

Well, guess what. No more knitted items for the Baby Kai until he's old enough to talk clearly, and I can call and ask how he likes the new knitted whatever I make for him then. I'm thinking the sweater with the skull and crossbones.

No comments: